MIA,just the blog...not me.
I have not stopped crafting, but I have been very busy.
I have accomplished :
1.baby hat, bootie, and blankie in blue for a baby in mexico.
2.Baby hat, bootie, and sewn receiving blanket for a baby in Modesto.
3. Hats for every boy and girl in my family
Paul: Gray with blue and red stripe
John: rusty colored camo
Peter: Blue varigated
James: Caron So Soft cornflower blue
Don: Denim twist in wool ease (but he didn't like it so I got it)
Juliette: pink camo with rosette
4. Hats for the homeless (5 men's)
5. Slippers for the associated womens shelter.
6. Almost done with a twin sized afghan
7. Low birth weight caps for "Caps for Good" through WarmUp America. I will take photos of what I can and post.