Friday, March 11, 2011

been busy!

I was able to stay home more days this past week which is helpful.  On Wednesday I was suprised with my husband staying home to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We went to Murphys and ate at our favorite restaurant "Grounds" and also went to three wineries to taste.  I enjoyed the daffodils everywhere.


I have been busy crafting and crafting.  I have a stack now of hats for the homeless, and I have also made a hat for my daughter.  Here are two of my most recent.  The green one is loomed and I'm very proud of it.



I am running short of yarn stash.  Here's a photo of what I have left.  Not pictured is two skeins of white and one of Navy.  I try to avoid white as it shows the dirt.


I am excited about tomorrow, we are taking a road trip to Mexico.  I plan to craft and crochet the whole 10 hr. drive as well as while we visit folks.  I expect it will be quite a social time.

here's what I am going to make when I get back.....

Last but not least, I stayed up late last night to make the green hat, and look what I found when I went to bed......

No comments:

Post a Comment